Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Best Shoe Brand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Shoe Brand

    I personally like Nike, but Saucony and New Balance are very comfortbale...Puma's are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, but they didn't last too long..So what is the best brand of shoes out there?..i think my next is gonna be a pair of the Nike Shox beause I've been wearing the high tops for basketball and although I do prefer low cut shoes, the high tops are not too bad. I haven't had adidas in years so I really couldn't tell ya what they would feel like now

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    Reebok's, Etnies, New Balance, and Puma's
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    Either Nikes or Adidas.

    I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in forever though. I got to liking the Adidas pretty well.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    I love my Nike Shox, but I have to say my favorite brand is Adidas, I love their turf shoes and I used to love their cleats....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    Best pair of cleats I ever owned was the old Griffey's with the strap across the tongue and had the 24 logo on it...lasted me a long, long, while...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    I'm an adidas fan.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    I wear what looks the coolest, no matter what brand they are [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    Nike and New Balance...

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    I'd have to say either nike or reebok.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Shoe Brand

    adidas, new balance, or k swiss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •